Your marriage may be in crisis. Or you may just want greater fruit. The key is, do you want your marriage to overcome?
We believe that the heart of the overcomer is God’s call for His people to live out the potential that is available for us. We believe that it’s not what you start with, but living your life for a strong finish that matters. This includes the life of your marriage.
As a commitment, we look forward to emphasizing the following areas to equip your marriage to overcome:
- Powerful Communication
- Overcoming the “Roommate Syndrome”
- Building Intimacy that Lasts
No matter what you started with, God can do amazing things if we both develop the heart of an overcomer. These episodes will be dedicated to hitting the foundation of strong marriages, while confronting the challenging obstacles that get in the way. We want to provide empowering insights with application, so you can take action for a better marriage.
You may be in one of a couple categories:
- You watch/listen to these episodes by yourself.
- You and your spouse watch/listen to them separately.
- You watch or listen to them together.
In this first episode, we want to get things started and cover the subject of an overcoming marriage. What does it mean to have a marriage that overcomes? We also want to break some myths that many people believe about what marriage should be like.
To download notes for this episode, click HERE.
In this opening episode, we talk about:
- What our heart is for broadcasting these episodes.
- What our focus and purpose is.
- The four things about marriage that we need to know for developing marriages that overcome.
Action Step: Send us an email, letting us know what your biggest obstacle, struggle or frustration is in your marriage.
Subscribe to get the latest updates sent right to your inbox.